Help Us Reinvent Media!
We have freelance, part-time and full-time positions available depending on the timing and the candidate. As a growing and nimble company, we’re always looking for the right people to work with to stay on the edge of media’s transformation with an equity-first focus. If interested, please email a cover letter, 3-5 work samples and a resume to email@example.com. Bilingual and cultural proficiency skills always a big plus. Attitude and work ethic define success here. Current positions of focus include:
2021 Fall Internships
- Application Deadline: July 17, 2021
- Dates: September 1 – December 31, 2021
- To apply, send a resume, cover letter and 2 -3 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
El Perico and The Reader, Production or Editorial Intern
Minimum request of 10-15 hours a week
- Assist with news and culture reporting. Our coverage includes stories about news, art, food and music with enough freedom to follow many of your own ideas
- Create multimedia reporting projects, contribute to online content and social media management
- Work with community contributors, empower community storytelling and engagement
- Learn about print production including pre-press, layout and design and proofing
- Tracking and listing local events
- Assisting with our daily Reed Moore newsletter
- Additional duties as assigned
- Monthly stipend
Pioneer Media Marketing or Sales Internship
Minimum request of 10-15 hours a week
- Help local businesses understand their customers with advanced research and data techniques
- Work with an official Grow with Google City Partner
- Implement educational and consultative approaches that help businesses drive the best results based on their needs, not the products we can sell. Build trust by bringing value.
- Collaborate on creative content for marketing, SEO and advertising campaigns
- Assist businesses with the fundamentals of Identity SEO and foundational marketing, including a number of complimentary services
- Help build, track and optimize integrated campaigns across multiple online and offline channels
- Monthly stipend
Digital Service Delivery Lead
IMMEDIATE FULL-TIME POSITION AVAILABLE
Read more about this position at PioneerMedia.me
$40,000+ based on experience and skills, includes 401k, generous personal leave, bonus possibilities, profit-sharing and emerging employee-ownership opportunities.
Quick Job Overview
The Digital Service Delivery Lead is responsible for ensuring the success of Pioneer Media’s Digital clients. They are responsible for executing all digital service projects for the Agency and ensuring client deliverables are delivered in a timely fashion. Most time will be spent implementing Local SEO campaigns.
Lead will work directly with Operations Director and Creative Services Supervisor and top businesses, particularly in home services and medical categories. Join a diverse, fun, motivated team leading transformational change nationally in the intersection of local media and agency services.
Core Job Responsibilities and Skill Set
Full job description at Pioneermedia.me
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Work directly with the publisher on educating, servicing and growing a clientele ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to mom-and-pop small businesses. We stringently take a client-first consultative approach centered in business results, digital strategy and organic growth (particularly content marketing, search engine optimization and conversion optimization) that delivers the best long-term ROMI for our customers and establishes deep, long-lasting relationships. As we shifted from relying entirely on advertising starting in 2008, we’ve stood up a significant “boutique” agency — PioneerMedia — that is team-focused, offering full-scope services or niche deliverables as an independent agency, trusted partner or white-label provider. We deliver the highest value not only in our client’s business results, but in our ability to educate and empower them to make holistic marketing decisions.
Very little outbound activity, most inbound or referral. It is our goal to bring this skill set to other alternative and ethnic media and we are fostering many local and national relationships along these lines.
Compensation: $30,000-$60,000 annual base based on experience and ability with significant commission opportunities. Health insurance compensation and 401k included. Profit-sharing and employee ownership coming.
Social Media Director
Work directly with the editorial and agency teams on educating, servicing and growing the social media needs of a clientele ranging from our own media channels (The Reader, El Perico, OmahaJobs.com, PioneerMedia) to Fortune 1000 companies and mom-and-pop small businesses. We stringently take a client-first consultative approach centered in business results, digital strategy and organic growth (particularly content marketing, search engine optimization and conversion optimization) that delivers the best long-term ROMI for our customers and establishes deep, long-lasting relationships.
Duties include social media strategy, creation and implementation integrated with larger content and advertising strategies and driving engagement in social media channels.
Compensation: Starts at $15-$25/hour based on experience and ability with significant commission opportunities. Health insurance compensation, 401k included for full-time employees (profit-sharing and employee ownership coming).