After serving on the Omaha Public Schools board for almost eight years, Snow is competing against John Cavanaugh in District 9, which he considers Nebraska’s most progressive district. It encompasses the Midtown, Leavenworth, Field Club, Hanscom, and Metcalfe neighborhoods. For the full interview, listen to Mind and Soul in the Morning here.
View our guide to local resources at TheReader.com
Top Local Stories
Check out the survey on our website.
- President Donald Trump will make a campaign stop and hold a Make America Great Again Victory Rally today at Eppley Airfield.
- The Omaha City Council will revisit a mask ordinance extension.
- Authorities are looking for an inmate who was discharged from the Omaha Correctional Center on Monday morning despite an order for civil commitment.
Around the State
- Nebraska tallied 5,796 new COVID-19 cases during the seven-day period that ended Saturday, and Douglas County added 1,661 cases for the same period.
- The Nebraska Department of Correctional Services said the Work Ethic Camp in McCook is on quarantine status after an inmate tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
- Lincoln police have made arrests in a series of Molotov cocktail arsons from May 31 to June 1.
What to do during quarantine?
From our list of things to do during quarantine:
Check out more coverage online at TheReader.com
The Omaha Reader
4734 S 27th St #1