The Little Things is not a good match.
Reed Moore’s Daily Rundown
Today we have stories about the City Council considering raising the age requirement for the mask mandate, financial relief grants for restaurants impacted by the pandemic, and thousands of healthcare workers failing to receive their second COVID vaccine dose.
- The Omaha City Council considers changing the mask mandate to exempt those under the age of 12.
- The Omaha Community Foundation offers financial relief grants for restaurants impacted by the pandemic.
- The autopsy of Amber Tjaden, daughter of former Omaha Mayor Jim Suttle, shows no signs of foul play. Authorities say she died of exposure.
- The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services is tracking down 6,000 healthcare workers who failed to receive their second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Animal rights group, Mercy for Animals, accuses a Costco-affiliated poultry farm in Nebraska of using “cruel practices” on its animals.
Reed Moore’s Things To Do
Mr. and Miss Mardi Gras Pageant
1417 Jackson St.
The Max is locally known as the best gay nightclub in America, “a place where everyone is on Saturday night,” for good reason. To celebrate Mardi Gras, the Max is throwing a pageant that is expected to be epic despite pandemic procedures.
Reed Moore’s Daily Comic