Senator Justin Wayne recently spoke with Mind and Soul in the Morning on 101.3 FM. His message was clear: Activism is no longer just about protesting; it’s about changing offices, and that starts by registering to vote. For the full interview, listen to Mind and Soul in the Morning here.
View our guide to local resources at TheReader.com
Top Local Stories
Check out the survey on our website.
- On Monday morning, Omaha Public Schools welcomed back high school students for in-person learning.
- Gretna Public Schools’ superintendent says 24 coronavirus cases have been identified from testing carried out Thursday.
- Early voting in Douglas County has doubled since the 2016 presidential election.
Around the State
- During a press conference on Monday, Governor Pete Ricketts discussed how leftover funds from the state’s coronavirus relief grants will be used.
- Another inmate in the Nebraska prison system has died after contracting the coronavirus.
- President Donald Trump slammed Senator Ben Sasse over his leaked comments to constituents that criticized his leadership.
What to do during quarantine?
From our list of things to do during quarantine:
Check out more coverage online at TheReader.com
The Omaha Reader
4734 S 27th St #1