Steven Bonnell II, known as Destiny online, has a controversial past, and Mark Gudgel apologizes for not doing his research.
Reed Moore’s Daily Rundown
Today we have stories about COVID-19 testing declining in Douglas County, Creighton basketball coach Greg McDermott being suspended by the university, and state lawmakers looking for solutions to Nebraska’s “brain drain” problem.
- The Omaha firefighters union endorses Sara Kohen in the race for the District 7 CityCouncil seat.
- The Douglas County Health Department is reporting a decline in the number of COVID-19 tests being conducted.
- Creighton’s athletic director announces basketball coach Greg McDermott has been suspended from all team activities, and McDermott accepts the decision.
- Mulhall’s gardening center is now home to Omaha’s fifth full-service recycling drop-off site.
- Omaha City Council candidate David Mitchell has secured his place on the ballot for District 2, despite facing a serious legal battle over charges of battery and sexual assault.
- Omaha Metro Transit is asking for public input on improvements to public transportation.
- Lawmakers in Nebraska’s Legislature are seeking to advance a bill that would address transparency of “dark money” expenditures on political campaigns.
- Motorcycle safety becomes a high priority following Lincoln’s first fatal motorcycle accident of 2021.
- Nebraska Lawmakers are looking for solutions to the state’s “brain drain” problem, hoping to reverse the trend of college-educated adults moving out of state.
Reed Moore’s Things To Do For St. Patrick’s Day
St. Patty’s Day at Lake Ridge
- March 17
- 4 p.m. – midnight
- 1536 Country Club Circle, Plattsmouth
- No cover charge
If you want to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on the greens this year, come out to Lake Ridge Country Club. Not only can you get in some festive golfing, but you can also party most elegantly.
The Caddies Lounge is where the celebratory fun will be going down, the perfect place for relaxing post-game. Put on some green and you’ll fit right in.
Moreover, there will be tons of food and drink specials in the lounge to make this a night worth remembering. And to top it off, it will be a night of karaoke.
Reed Moore’s Daily Comic