With more than 160 years’ experience meeting our customers’ financial needs, First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO) has built a reputation for service few banks can match.
View our guide to local resources at TheReader.com
Top Local Stories
- Omaha Public Schools announced Wednesday it is working on bringing students back into the classroom for in-person learning in multiple phases.
- Omaha City Council member Ben Gray plans to introduce a measure next week extending the city’s mask mandate beyond Oct. 20.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture extended the summer program that provides free lunches to all students.
- Creighton University students laid in silence on the ground for 8 minutes and 46 seconds, the length of time George Floyd was pinned before his death.
Around the State
- On Wednesday, state officials issued a health advisory, saying portions of Nebraska could be affected for the rest of the week by smoke.
- A lawsuit filed by eight Nebraska football players against the Big Ten has been dropped after the conference decided to proceed with a 2020 season.
- More families than ever are filing home school applications this year, and there are more phone calls and membership requests to home school associations in Nebraska.
What to do during quarantine?
From our list of things to do during quarantine:
Wayne’s New Skoo BBQ
Check out more coverage online at TheReader.com
The Omaha Reader
4734 S 27th St #1