We don’t have to tell you how different Thanksgiving stands to look this year. We are all celebrating within our quarantine bubble, missing our extended family, and not necessarily looking forward to blowing up our kitchen to create a traditional meal. What if you could skip the tension of meal prep and cleanup and go straight to the tryptophan nap and board games? This month, The Reader has put together a list of establishments taking the grunt work out of your turkey time.
View our guide to local resources at TheReader.com
Top Local Stories
Check out the survey on our website.
- A man died after being shot by Omaha police during a traffic stop Thursday evening.
- Offutt Air Force Base in Bellevue has been selected as a finalist for a new Space Command headquarters.
- Ralston City Council voted in-favor of a mask mandate during a special meeting Thursday evening.
- The internal investigation into the group that handles child welfare cases in Nebraska is complete, according to the Department of Health and Human Services.
- A woman said posting a video of Gov. Pete Ricketts not wearing a mask cost her her job.
- The Nebraska State Education Association on Thursday formally petitioned the Nebraska State Board of Education to impose a mask mandate.
What to do during quarantine?
From our list of things to do during quarantine:
Check out more coverage online at TheReader.com
The Omaha Reader
4734 S 27th St #1