A wildflower seed bomb bicycle tour to help beautify Benson will climax this fall at the Little Gallery with an exhibit by printer/painter Lori Elliott-Bartle. The exhibit aptly titled Ramble opens October 2 from 6-9 p.m. and features paintings and handmade prints by the artist inspired by the prairie.
View our guide to local resources at TheReader.com
Top Local Stories
Check out the survey on our website.
- Nebraska Medicine announced it will be resuming all normal clinical activity starting Today.
- The Omaha City Council discussed big topics Tuesday, such as the mask mandate and funding for police body cameras and stun guns.
- NebraskaLand Recycling LLC wants the council’s approval to become Omaha’s new recycling processing contractor for the next 10 years.
- $750,000 million dollars in Douglas County CARES Act funds is landing in the pockets of a Delaware-based accounting firm.
Around the State
- Gov. Pete Ricketts hosted a news conference Wednesday morning at the state Capitol to provide an update on Medicaid expansion in Nebraska.
- Fremont-Mills Community School District has transitioned to remote learning after some students tested positive for COVID-19.
- Nebraska officials are defending the state’s $27 million contract with a Utah company to provide coronavirus testing services.
What to do during quarantine?
From our list of things to do during quarantine:
Check out more coverage online at TheReader.com
The Omaha Reader
4734 S 27th St #1