01/15/21 • Nebraska vaccine data • Nationwide case trends
Wonder Woman 1984 Doesn’t Exist
It is a trick. A trap. A ruse. It is not an actual film. Warner Bros. spent $200 million to waste 2 1/2 hours of everyone’s life as a small measure of revenge. “You think we’re dumb? We’ll show you dumb!” was the only studio note on the entire script, which doesn’t exist, because this is all fake. It has to be.
Reed Moore’s Daily Rundown
Today we have stories about an FBI operation to gather intelligence on potential threats to government buildings, UNMC’s clinical trials of a new COVID-19 vaccine and blizzard conditions across the state.
- The FBI Omaha Field Office has established a command post to gather intelligence and coordinate with its local and state partners on potential threats.
- Another company hopes to add its vaccine to the list of life-saving doses with clinical trials in Omaha.
- Crews evacuated Davis Square on Creighton University’s campus Thursday evening due to a possible chemical exposure.
- A state official on Thursday said expanding eligibility for COVID-19 vaccines could mean it takes several months for people in the next phase to get vaccinated.
- Law enforcement officials in Nebraska and Iowa are preparing for blizzard conditions Friday.
- An ethanol plant in Mead is facing backlash from residents and state agencies after filling the town with a toxic gas for months.
What To Do During Quarantine?
Local Group Runs
Midwest runners can’t have perfect weather unless they move to San Diego. So they’ve learned to adapt to heat and cold conditions. Many runners actually prefer cooler weather. Local group runs have gone socially distant or virtual during the pandemic, but by golly, they are still out there running. And you could be with them.